SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER if you are ready to feel confident in Your Intervention so you can stop planning and start living!
We respect your privacy and guarantee we will keep your information safe!
Level 1: Basic
- PDF drop every month right to your inbox including lessons and games aligned with OG (systematic-research based) instruction
- Structured OG lessons for reading | spelling | writing
- Beginner and intermediate levels to choose from
Level 2: I want More
- PDF drop every month right to your inbox including lessons, games, and monthly writing prompts
- Access to website to view videos for guided instruction
- Extra materials for student home practice and review
- Teacher manual with script and completed worksheet images
Level 3: Coming Soon
- We will be delivering subscription boxes filled with literacy activities to your door - coming Fall of 2017!
- Plus gain access to all of the materials indicated from the Level 2 Subscription
A LA CARTE RESOURCES
RESEARCH-BASED INTERVENTION WEBINARS
A great way to gain confidence in your OG intervention.
BOX OF OG GAMES DELIVERED TO YOUR DOORSTEP
Coming November 2017
Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know!
INSTRUCTOR MANUAL - HARD COPY
Do you want a hard copy spiral bound and ready to go instructor manual?
You've got it!
INSTRUCTOR MANUAL - PDF Version
If the Basic Level is for you but you need a bit more guidance, consider adding the instructor manual with a full script!
Research-Based Reading Intervention Materials
Delivered to Your Inbox
Our goal is to provide you with high quality Orton-Gillingham (OG) based reading intervention. Why OG? Because OG is an evidence based practice to support reading growth in students with language-based learning disabilities (i.e., dyslexia).
Key Components of an Orton-Gillingham Structured Lesson
- Systematic and Sequential Instruction - Our Scope & Sequence will walk you through your intervention program every step of they way.
- Diagnostic-Prescriptive - You meet each student where he or she is, if they aren't understanding a concept make sure to keep working on the concept until it's solidified, you go as fast as you can and as slow as you must.
- Explicit Instruction - We never assume a child will just pick up the rules of our language without direct instruction.
Our current subscribers span a wide variety of backgrounds including Educational Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, Reading Interventionists, Special Educators, Tutors, & Parents of Struggling Readers.